iSnap2 Job description
We are a small team based in The Netherlands and offering stock photos of our contributors who uploaded their photos via our app or via the website. We are part of Imageselect B.V, which is a distributor of royalty free, rights managed and editorial photography.
We are hiring an Image Reviewer, preferably located in Western Europe to evaluate images for their overall quality, technical execution, commercial suitability, and adherence to our image acceptance standards.
This is a freelance work-from-home position using the reviewer’s own equipment and based around the reviewers available schedule.
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud detection, copyright and release requirements; review images for adherence to content standards and suitability for inclusion in our commercial image catalogue.
- Perform exceptionable and consistent image evaluations in a high volume, fast-paced, and super detail-oriented manner.
- Apply metadata standards, with light metadata editing and a keen eye for keyword and title relevance to drive accurate search engine results.
- Provide consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to contributors.
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for photography with 2+ years of photography experience, preferably as a photographer, contributor to stock agencies, photo editor, or photo researcher.
- Must be available to work 10-20 hours per week.
- Must have own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate colour display for viewing high-resolution images.
- Adept at photo technical evaluation and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation of best practices in post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving image industry trends, styles, and commercial value.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your resume and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org